Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Moon Is Almost As Full As I Am.


It's a supermoon, I guess.


I just ate SO much pizza, I feel like I'm going to die. The energy today felt wacky as hell-- the whole week did, actually. I met the real life manifestation of Napoleon Dynamite (I have witnesses, it is undeniable, he's real!), I was super early to work (WHAT IS THIS HOODOO), everyone and their mother has suddenly sprung from the woodwork, and the booties I've been trying to track down for like 3 months materialized out of thin (interwebz) air. I blame (...thank?) the full moon. And now, I'm eating like a ravenous animal.



Conclusion? Turning into a Werewolf.


Obviously, you are a much cuter wolf than homeboy.


You too? It's okay! We'll get through this. I mean, being a wolf probably won't be so bad. No one will ever expect you to shave your legs, and after a short adjustment period, the fame will be the pay dirt you've been dreaming of. You'll stay nice and toasty all winter. Everyone will think you're totally edgy, because you'll be the queen of the raw food movement (granted, it's a muskrat you just killed, but whatevs...), and your outrageously lucrative talk show appearances will more than cover your expenses for the gear you'll need on full moon nights.

People will give you whatever you want all the time to avoid getting their faces eaten. Also, you can howl at shit, and no one will think its weird. You kind of have it made, if you think about it.

Just because you're a werewolf now doesn't mean you've lost your sense of style. Sure, you're a mythical creature, but that doesn't mean you have to let yourself go!

Your signature piece:


 
Boar's Tusk and Diamond Collar. Don't worry, it's only $17,200!



Hunt your own food, nothing goes to waste. Living off the land. You're a total homesteader! Rock it out, ya damn hipster.



You'll need kicks for the front paws:

I love you, Louboutin sandals.



And for the back:

I want to be friends with these.


Hello, instantly doubled shoe collection! Welcome to the pack.


You may be a really furry lady, but you're STILL a lady. So you'll need this:

I suddenly desperately need this skirt...



And up top, this:

Of course you can wear a crop top, wolfie, It's all about confidence. And it's like $30. 



Your wolf eyes may not love the daylight, so here:



Moon people shades. Dolce & Gabbana have your back.


Even though you're wearing a pimp boar's tusk, you still need some bling. Diamonds look excellent by moonlight.




You are a badass.


Half Moon Diamond Ring-- this shit was made for you.





Black Diamond & 18K Single Spine Earring. Because you're too cool to wear two.


Self portrait.



Celestial Cuff with Pyrite.





And if you're going to wear fabulous jewelry, why not just toss an excellent manicure into the mix?


Midnight and whatnot.



You'll need somewhere to stow your goods:


McQ... I want.

In your wolf purse: a chicken wing, a lint roller, and $300.


A signature fragrance to cover the, um... Fact that you're a freaking wolf (you probably smell horrible). Your musk is all your own, dear one.


This should do it:


Eau de Lune Eau de Parfum. Apparently this is what the moon smells like.



After a hard day (or night), settle in with a good read:


One of the greatest books ever. Maurice Sendak was a G.


And fall into dreaming...


My dog. I can't even deal with this.









Stay classy, and try not to eat anyone. 


XO,


Ash















Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment