Saturday, September 13, 2014

Altuzarra Does Target


Altuzarra's Target collaboration is coming at you tomorrow. I [everyone] will be needing this jacket..
  
Target is a really dangerous place, you guys. I can go in there for a $4 silverware organizer and spend $100, leaving with all kinds of things I didn't even know I needed! Thanks, Target! I know you've gone in for mouthwash and left with a flat screen. That's not the only way they work their magic, though. I've been a big fan of their designer collaborations, and I'm particularly excited for their Altuzarra line to be released to the masses on the 14th. Maybe there is an alarm set in my phone to remind me to hop on their website this weekend. Maybe.

I'm digging the orchid print.




The lookbook is pretty delicious, full of slinky fabrics and reimagined staples, and plenty of versatile pieces for any work-to-streetwear wardrobe. A little bit sexpot with skirt slits and snakeskin, but classic and feminine with tailoring and soft floral elements. I will be web-stalking a few pieces for sure.


I get excited about pieces that I can throw on after I oversleep and still show up at work looking like I do not live in a gutter. This dress is one of those pieces. Oh, how I love two-fers. This is a fun twist on the blazer, too!


There's something magical about being able to snag runway-worthy garments, paper towels, packaging tape and microwave popcorn all in one go. Not saying it's glamorous, exactly (not at all), but it's kinda badass.



My inner Golden Girl says yes OHMYGOD YES to this sweater.

Looking forward to seeing the Target-uzarra happenings. It's going to be awesome.


Put it on the calendar, chickadees!

Xx.

-Ashley


photos courtesy of  Altuzarra for Target Lookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment